- Annual 32-point electrical system evaluation.
- Provide electrical panel maintenance to properly torque and check connections.
- GFCI/Shock protection outlet/breaker testing to ensure proper functioning
- Arc Fault/Fire protection breaker testing to ensure proper functioning.
- Smoke and Co2 maintenance services including battery replacement and testing.
- Customer supplied light bulb replacement on fixtures up to 12ft.
- Ceiling fan cleaning up to 12 ft.
Advantages of Membership
- Front of the line service
- Reduced dispatch fee
- Reduce repair bills and down time with ongoing annual maintenance
- Peace of mind knowing all your life safety devices are functioning properly.
- Lifetime warranty on Dawson’s Electric craftsmanship
- Extended warranty on parts as a member
- No worrying about climbing on ladders to take care of bulbs and annoying battery replacements.
- Discounted Services- different percentages depending on the pricebook categories
- We will schedule an annual maintenance appointment for your homes electrical system sometime within the year.
- Does not apply to any generator maintenance
- No warranty or extended warranty on customer supplied parts
- $15.99 per month plus tax- Not offering a yearly upfront charge and the membership
- automatically renews unless specified by customer
- Current customers will get an introductory price for the membership and will get an intro rate of 10.99 per month. Only valid for 30 days from time of offer.
- Current generator customers who are interested in POM membership will be charged 35.99 monthly wich will include the generator agreement and the POM membership (name tbd)
- Generator maintenance memberships are 25.00 monthly plus tax
- ALL memberships will be charged monthly
Generator and POM membership combo
This will include all items from the POM membership and Generator membership
Generator maintenance includes
- 2 yearly generator maintenance appointments
- 1st appointment will include a full service of the generator with includes the following:
- Oil and oil filter change, spark plug change.
- Preventative maintenance which will include a 12 point inspection of allncomponents of the generator including fuel, battery ,engine and mounting, electrical system, and external connections.
Second appointment will include
- 12 point inspection of generator
- Check for any error codes
- Make sure generator starts and is running properly
Along with the generator maintenance- we will also come out and perform any diagnostic if the generator is not running properly.