Electrical Panel Replacement or Repair?
Does your home still have an outdated electrical panel? Do you continually trip circuit breakers? Is your insurance company refusing to renew your home insurance policy? Then your home may need to have its electrical panel upgraded. Updated circuit breaker panels are more convenient and are built to far higher safety standards than outdated panels.
What To Watch Out For
- Flickering lights.
- You have non-grounded outlets in your home (two prong, not three prong outlets).
- A buzzing or crackling sound is coming from inside your electrical panel.
- Corrosion or rust on the circuit breakers inside your electrical panel.
- Circuit breakers tripping when you have multiple appliances or devices running.
- Circuit breakers that fail to trip that could result in electrical shock, overheating, and even fires.
- Outlets near water are not equipped with a ground fault circuit interrupt (GFCI) outlet.