Dawson’s Electric takes pride in providing quality electrical services, repairs and installation to residents of Middle Creek NC.
To determine what size generator you need for your Middle Creek, NC home, you should consider:
- What appliances you want it to support.
- The power it takes to support the appliances you select.
- How often you may have a power outage.
The key to choosing a generator is determining how much power you will need from it and how often. When it comes to selecting a generator, you will always want to err on the side of a little too big, rather than too small, as you do not want it to be constantly running at its maximum capacity. To learn more about getting the best generator for your home, contact us today.
You should call an electrician or the power company to fix the electricity in your house near Middle Creek, NC. For most instances, you should call an electrician to fix your electricity. However, if there is a storm, an issue with the power grid, your neighborhood’s power goes out or a power line falls, then you should call the electric company. If your circuit breaker trips often, your lights flicker, your outlets spark or are overloaded or you experience any other electrical problems, then you should have an electrician fix your electricity. To get your electricity fixed, call us today.
Electrical panels typically last around 20-30 years near Middle Creek, NC. You should get your electrical panel replaced if:
- Your circuit breakers trip often.
- You hear odd noises from your electrical panel.
- You smell burning or notice burn marks on your electrical panel.
- Your home has been or will be remodeled.
Electrical panels can be easy to forget about, but they pose a huge threat to the operation and safety of your home if they become old, ineffective or overloaded. If you suspect your electrical panel is nearing the end of its use, you should have an electrician come out to inspect it. To get your electrical panel upgraded, give us a call today.
To fix a broken electrical wire near Middle Creek, NC you can:
- Strip the insulation off the wire.
- Place heat shrink insulation on one part of the wire.
- Use a crimp wire connector to connect both ends of the wire.
- Use a crimping tool to secure the wire within the wire connector.
- Slide the heat shrink insulation over the connected part of the wire.
- Use a blow dryer to heat the shrink insulation on the wire connector.
Repairing a broken electrical wire can be simple if you have the correct tools and knowledge, but difficult if you do not. If you do not have the correct skills and tools, you may want to consider having the wires repaired or replaced by an experienced electrician. To get your broken electrical wires fixed, contact us today.
Call us now at: 919-552-0246 or see below how important our customer service is to us. Read the reviews of our electrical services that we’ve received from your neighbors in Middle Creek NC.